1. Return Product Code (RPC) You must fill out the Contact Us forum located under company info on the left of this page to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned products without the RMA code. Please include details about you return/exchange such as size/product you would like to exchange for or if you would like to return your product for a refund. This will help speed up the return process. Once we receive your return/exchange request we will email you (Normally within 24 hours) with your RMA number and return shipping instructions.
1.1 Closeout and OEM sales are final and return cannot be accepted.
2. Golden Rule - All products sent back must be in their new original condition (Not Used, Original Packing, Tags not removed, etc.)
Return Shipping options
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All items must be returned within 30 Days of order date. The Items will be inspected (and products must be not used, in the original packing, etc.) before the refund is issued.
• For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Themotosite provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS shipping label for a fee of $8.50, for small products less than one pound. For large products, a prepaid label will be provided based on the product cost by weight. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
• For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method, which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a tractable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return Shipping Costs - Return Shipping Costs are the Sole responsibility of the customer. However, if we have shipped an incorrect product, We will reimburse the cost of ground shipping.
We will exchange products as quick as possible. You will have two options for an exchange.
1 - Express Exchange we can temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the new product(s). Until we receive your exchange. Once the exchange is received your credit card will be refunded the difference in cost.
2 - If you do not wish for your credit card to be temporarily charged you can use the Standard Exchange policy. We will send you the replacement product(s) upon receiving the exchanged product(s).
1 - Used or Damaged Merchandise
Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Themotosite.
2 - Apparel and Helmets
• Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard.
• Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
• Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
• Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
3 - Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
• Any electronics which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
• Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
• Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
• Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
4 - Warranty Returns
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.